Students successfully completing the programme will be awarded a double Master’s degree, with one diploma from each of the two institutions where the student has studied. The names of the degrees are:
- Aalto: Master of Science in Architecture
- Chalmers: Master of Science (120 credits) Master’s Programme in Design for Sustainable Development, major subject: Architecture
- DTU: Master of Science in Engineering (Engineering Management)
- KTH: Master of Science (120 credits)
- NTNU: Master of Architecture, or Master of Physical Planning, or Master of Science in Urban Ecological Planning
Students who have met the requirements of the NMP SUT double degree will also receive a Diploma Supplement and a Nordic Five Tech document describing the Consortium and the NMP SUT.